Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Problem 36 - Done in Whitespace

As my last post described, Whitespace is a pretty reasonable language, who needs characters other than space, tab, and newline, anyway? Not me certainly! I below is my solution to Problem 36 in Whitespace...as well as a link that shows how I actually wrote this: essentially I described every action in pseudo code so I knew exactly what each section of whitespace was doing...if it wasn't for all those copious comments, there would be no way that I would have every finished. Also, it is worth noting that I configured vim to let me see $ for newline, ^I for indent, and ~ for space...were it not for that help in visualization, things would have been just a bit harder.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34972177/PELC/e36.ws


 
  

     
     
      
    
  

    
 
 
     
 
 
       
 
      
      
 
     
    
 
   

       
 


 

    
      
    
       
   
     
 
     
          
    
    
 
  

 

      
   
 

    
    
      
      
 
        
       
 
   

     
 
     
 
     
 
    
      
 
    
     
 
      
 
          
       
    
       
    
            
       
         
   
     
        
      

 
     

      
     
       
         
   
     
        
             
 
         
       
 
   

       
 

    

 

       
    

 

    
    
 
        

       
 
        
 
 
     

       
 
      
 
 
     

       
 
     
           
 
    
       
    
     
                        
    
       
 

    
    
         
 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment