Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Design Change - inline code

As the most important feature of what I am recording here is my experiences writing code in various languages, it seems reasonable that I should include my code in blog posts directly, instead of just having links to a dropbox. So, all my older posts have been revised to have the code I wrote to solve the problem inline, with (limited) syntax highlighting. The syntax highlighting is now all based on Java...for obvious reasons it might be hard to get appropriate syntax highlighting for some of the languages that I am using, and as most languages are only going to be used once, it is unlikely to be worth hunting down the css to highlight it correctly.

I may go back and repost all my code from the original hackathon in the inline format, but for now just the code from after the hackathon is available in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment